YOUNG OFFENDER PRESS




Young Offender Press (formerly Sunday Schedule) started out as an idea. Originally I wanted to release my friends Gary and Kevin's musical project Elephantoms! That never happened. Well never say never. Two years later I decided that I would try my hand at the world of publishing. Not just books and 'zines, but other things as well. With high hopes and big dreams I eventually want to have a smorgasbord of items in various shapes, sizes, editions and mediums. Also Young Offender Press has a free 'zine that comes out three times a year called "Less Than Three".

Young Offender Press is based out of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.


> Infos : WWW

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

the link is incorrect.

http://www.youngoffenderpress.com

Maxime a dit…

merci Anonyme, c'est corrigé.